Ready to get your FREE 7-Day Stoic Starter Pack?
Sign up right now and over the next 7 days you will receive the following free bonuses to help you better understand Stoicism, an ancient philosophy used by everyone from George Washington to the New England Patriots as a source of much needed strength and stamina for their challenging lives. This highly curated 7-Day Guide will expand your knowledge and provide actionable tools and ideas to make you stronger, more resilient and happier. You will get an introduction to Stoicism, curated list of resources, Stoic exercises, a guide to help you through adversity and much more!
Here's what you'll get:
- Day 1: Introduction to Stoicism — Our first email gives you a brief introduction to Stoicism. What does it stand for? Who were the famous practitioners?
- Day 2: Resources on Stoicism — If you’re here it is probably because you also want to learn more and grow your understanding of this ancient philosophy.
- Day 3: The Stoic Art of Journaling — In Stoicism the art of journaling is more than some simple diary. This bonus will teach you the exact framework you need to put this exercise to work.
- Day 4: Memento Mori: The Timeless Stoic Exercise — This powerful exercise from the Stoics is a reminder of one’s mortality. Used properly, memento mori is a tool to create priority and meaning.
- Day 5: The 7 Steps Guide to Controlling Your Perceptions Like a Stoic — This guide will help you navigate adversity and failure by controlling your emotions and your perceptions of the situation.
- Day 6: Premeditatio Malorum: The Stoic Art of Negative Visualization —Premeditatio malorum (“the premeditation of evils”) is a Stoic exercise of imagining things that could go wrong or be taken away from us. It helps us prepare for life’s inevitable setbacks.
- Day 7: Here’s How To Have Your Best Week Ever: 7 Practices From The Stoics — This excerpt from the Wall Street Journal bestseller The Daily Stoic includes some of the best Stoic passages and exercises with the idea of creating the perfect week — seven days of Stoic thinking to help you live better, more resiliently, and more peacefully.
So what are you waiting for?
Daily Stoic | Copyright 2019